Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day is tomorrow!

I whipped this up instead of doing my project so I don't have to get a phonecall tomorrow about how I am all the way in nowhere while she and my siblings are all blah-blah-blah. Hey, in my defense, at least in Nowhere, I have had an awesome dog who protects me from inexplicable Lovecraftian horrors.

Special Nowhere News; Newsflash!

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

I love some corporate-driven holidays like Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween because after these holidays, there is a surplus of delicious chocolate dirt cheap. Mother's day has more-so a surplus of pollen ridden flowers half dead in grocery stores, cheap cards trying to get you to express a heart-felt... feeling... and well, it just grinds my gears!

For all of those in a similar situation, feel free to print this out, fold it in half, and write something within. I did this in illustrator bored out of my mind on working on my project. It's not perfect by a longshot, but hey, it might get you out of an annoying conversation.


1 comment: