Monday, May 2, 2011

Been a few days... REVIEW!

I have a new lady friend, I have finals, I have drunken people celebrating the death of a man who is supposedly responsible for the death of thousands of others. I am not belitting the loss of the WTC and those people on that date for saying that, simply feel that death does not cure the illness.

As I step off of my soap box I want to tell all of you about something which has been keeping my retrogaming phresh and dope... please kill me for saying those things.

Yobo FC-16 Go

This device is a licensed product which plays Super Nintendo Cartridges. Oh it is portable and a console! It plays all of my games in a convenient portable way without emulation. I take this thing with me everywhere! The only bad part is the screen is a bit... fuzzy. Also if you touch the cart, it may reset the system. None-the-less I rarely have a problem. Sound is good and it even plays Super Mario RPG.

Good price on retro gaming systems and misc!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new lady friend, good luck for finals and I want that gaming system! :D

    ReplyDelete