Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finals...

I wish to wax poetic about Finals;

Oh, week of Finals
how I loathe you
damned professors waiting last minute
hands cramping, and forgetting
APA or MLA?
So tired, so sore, so bored
Hours of work, work work
Minutes of sleep sleep sleep
No, back to work

Yay, that was horrible, but guess what; there are no grades on interneting! It's simple a pass/fail and I am borderline. So in other news, I lost my 4.00 GPA, but it's still high; I lost the place I was going to move into, RAGE!!!; and I've found the true meaning of friendship with a little My Little Pony. In retrospect maybe I should have not watched the entire season in finals week.

To show I am not a liar and wanting someone to say my project I slaved over a hot Macbook Pro is decent...

Tah-dah

1 comment: